Faculty Development, Research, & Technology Workshops will be held March 17 - April 23, 2015.
Additional details, including dates and registration links are located on the IT website (Select the Workshop Registration Button and enter your UMass Lowell credentials). Blackboard registration is provided by the Division of Online and Continuing Education.
Workshop Topics include:
- Making Your Own Tutorials: Many Ways to Do It Quickly & Simply - NEW
- Using Echo360 Video Capture to Enhance Your Students' Academic Experience
- Web Conferencing - Meet, Collaborate and More from your Desktop or Classroom
- Camtasia Basics - Using Camtasia to Professionally Record and Edit Recordings, Plus More!
- Let Students View Your Presentations Live in Class: Connect with Your Students - NEW
- Blackboard Assignment Tool Workshop - Facilitated online!
- Blackboard Grade Center Workshop - Facilitated online!
Faculty training for Web-enhancing your face-to-face course with Blackboard, Assignment Tool and Grade Center workshops are entirely online and available through Online & Continuing Education
Certificates of completion will be issued for your résumé. Workshops are co-sponsored by the Office of the Provost and Faculty Development Committee in collaboration with Information Technology and the Division of Online and Continuing Education.
If you have any questions, please contact Donna_Mellen@uml.edu
Get more out of the tools you use every day at UMass Lowell with IT’s comprehensive training solutions. They’ll help you succeed in the classroom and the office!