Faculty Development, Research, & Technology Workshops will be held in spring and summer 2017.
Additional details, including dates and registration links are located on the Faculty Workshops page.
Workshop Topics include:
- Faculty Writing Retreat (be productive during spring break) - NEW
- Blackboard On-Campus Grade Center
- Managing My Blackboard On-Campus Course - NEW
- Provost's Annual Promotion Workshop for Non-Tenure Track Faculty
- Provost's Annual Promotion & Tenure Workshop for Tenure Track Faculty
- Preparing and Submitting Electronic Promotion Materials - for Lecturers and Clinical Faculty
- Preparing and Submitting Electronic Promotion Materials - for Tenure Track Faculty
Certificates of completion will be issued for your résumé. Workshops are co-sponsored by the Office of the Provost and Faculty Development Council in collaboration with Information Technology.
If you have any questions, please contact Donna_Mellen@uml.edu or 978-934-2925.