Manning School of Business
The mission of the Manning School of Business is to support regional business development. We accomplish this by engaging our students in affordable, internationally accredited management education programs, innovative course delivery, conducting research that emphasizes the practical application of knowledge, and serving a dynamic community through outreach activities.
Graduate Programs Offered
Ph.D in Business Administration:
- International Business
- Leadership/Organization Studies
- Management Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (available online or on-campus)
- General Business
- Information Technology
- Master of Science in Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Finance
Business Management Curriculum for the Doctor of Engineering Program (D. Eng.)
Manning School of Business course listings.
All degree programs offered by the Manning School of Business are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - International (AACSB).