Alumni Research Affiliates are investigators who were former student research assistants with CPH-NEW during their graduate studies and who have a continued interest in contributing to the mission of CHP-NEW upon graduation. Collaboration of Alumni Research Affiliates may take the form of continued involvement in an ongoing research project(s), co-authorship of manuscripts with CPH-NEW investigators, consultation and idea generation for future research projects and grant writing, and/or contributions to educational and outreach activities. Alumni Research Affiliates have access to CPH-NEW instruments and other materials and may participate in Center meetings and research retreats.
Current CPH-NEW Alumni Affiliates and their research interests:
- Katrina Burch, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Psychological Sciences, Western Kentucky University. Katrina's interests revolve around understanding the work-life interface, primarily as it relates to the spillover of workplace experiences and attitudes into the commute; and understanding the psychosocial and health impacts of providing informal eldercare.
- Winnie Chin, Sc.D., Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI) Center for Community-Based Research, Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) Center for Work, Health, and Wellbeing, and the Harvard Healthy Buildings Program. Winnie’s interests include occupational ergonomics; health promotion; participatory action research; and usability.
- Rajashree Kotejoshyer, ScD., M.S., Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Division of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, UCONN Health. Raj's research interests include occupational ergonomics; musculoskeletal epidemiology; workplace injury; and health promotion.
- Jin Lee, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas. Jin's research interests include occupational health psychology; safety climate; macroergonomics; and quantitative research methods.
- Sara Namazi, Ph.D., M.S. Assistant Professor of Gerontology & Health Sciences, Springfield College, MA. Sara's research interests cover the corrections workforce; participatory action research; and the aging workforce.
- Zandra Zweber, Ph.D., HR Analytics Consultant, Alliance Data. Zandra's research interests include workplace climate; employee engagement; and organizational health.