The Center for the Promotion of Health in the New England Workplace (CPH-NEW) conducts intervention research studies as well as translational research to identify and disseminate evidence based practices for improved employee health, safety, and well-being.
The overall goals of our projects are to evaluate the feasibility, benefits and obstacles to integrating occupational safety and health promotion in the workplace.
- Total Teacher Health (TTH)
- Embedding Employee Participation in Safety and Health through Integrated Facilitated Teams II (SHIFT II)
- Total Worker Health® Employer Crisis Preparedness (TWH-ECP)
- Safety & Health in Healthcare (SHIFT)
- Safety & Health in Long-term Care (Pro-Care)
- Safety & Health in Corrections (HITEC)
- Total Worker Health® R2P Hub ("Research To Practice")
- Other Related Research Projects