SiS is the campus database used to manage student academic data for admissions, registration, enrollment, billing and financial aid. Information available on the SiS database includes:
- Student self-service for course registration, academic records, billing, bill payments and financial aid awards.
- Capability for students to give parents/guardians access to their self-service profile.
- Faculty self-service for grading, course rosters and academic advising.
- Recruiting and admissions processing.
- Academic record management, including class schedules, course catalog, student enrollment and records and degree audit.
- Student financial record management.