Union of Adjunct Faculty, Local 1596, UAW
This labor unit includes Adjunct Faculty members.
- Ellen Martins, President; email: Ellen_MichaudMartins@uml.edu
- Rosemarie Buxton, Vice President; email: Rosemarie_Buxton@uml.edu
- Patrick Lochelt, Recording Secretary; email: Patrick_Lochelt@uml.edu
- Collective Bargaining Agreement (pdf) - January 2019 to December 2021
- Adjunct Faculty MOA (pdf) - January 2022 to December 2022
- Adjunct Faculty Salary Chart (pdf) - September 2022 to September 2023
- Professional Development - Eligibility Guidelines and Reimbursement Procedures (pdf)
To apply for conferences that require travel, there is a need for an additional form, a travel pre-authorization, and then subsequent approval. Per Board policy, all faculty, staff and students must register all business-related domestic overnight and international travel in the University Travel Registry. Domestic travel should be registered at least two weeks prior, international travel should be registered at least four weeks prior. The travel policy as well as other pertinent travel information can be found on the university’s travel policies webpage.
- Professional Development Request Form - for Adjunct Faculty
- Union of Adjunct Faculty, Local 1596