Union of Adjunct Faculty, Local 1596, UAW

This labor unit includes Adjunct Faculty members.



To apply for conferences that require travel, there is a need for an additional form, a travel pre-authorization, and then subsequent approval. Per Board policy, all faculty, staff and students must register all business-related domestic overnight and international travel in the University Travel Registry. Domestic travel should be registered at least two weeks prior, international travel should be registered at least four weeks prior. The travel policy as well as other pertinent travel information can be found on the university’s travel policies webpage.