Advising in Your College
All students in the Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences are required to meet with an advisor prior to registering for classes and to discuss ways to support their success at UML.
All students, including transfer and upperclassmen students, are assigned a Faculty Academic Advisor within their major. Find your Faculty Academic Advisor by logging into your SIS account.
Contact your Faculty Academic Advisor with questions about:
- Job placement
- Health profession information
- Career opportunities
- Clinical practicums
For Freshmen Students
We offer another valuable resource to help freshmen succeed – contact your College Based Advisor (CBA).
- All majors in the Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences should contact Jennifer Keene-Crouse, email: Jennifer_KeeneCrouse@uml.edu.
You can also contact your CBA by logging into the Now student dashboard and clicking on Academics. You'll be able to see each CBA's calendar and schedule an in-person meeting.
Interested in Pre-Health?
If you are interested in learning more about our Pre-Health Professions Program, contact Michelle Williams, email: Michelle_Williams@uml.edu or Kyle Coffey, email: Kyle_Coffey@uml.edu.
Another way to receive pre-health information is to sign up for our mailing list. You'll learn about upcoming programs, panel discussions, personal statement workshops, MCAT test prep, etc.
- Health Sciences Hub - a central location to see advisors, get tutoring help and review anatomy models.
- Health Sciences Policies
- HEALL - first-year Living Learning community
- UMass Lowell Advising - student toolkit
- Degree Pathways