Get to Know the Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences
The UMass Lowell Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences has a long tradition of excellence in teaching, research and community service that reaches across disciplines, throughout Massachusetts and beyond.
It is this excellence that gives students an edge to solve today's monumental health problems that face the world. Our students are given educational opportunities that allow them to learn while accomplishing health-oriented community service.
Learn more about the Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences
- Interprofessional Education (IPE) prepares students to effectively work in teams.
- Students learn how to work effectively across disciplines in teams through Interprofessional Education.
- For examples, please read these articles: Students Find Collaborative Care is the Best Care, Two Heads are Better Than One
- Dean's Message
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
- Dean's Staff
- Advisory Board
- Pharmaceutical Sciences programs - Get your master's, PSM or Ph.D.
- Master of Public Health (MPH) degree - The new public health program offers five options: dietetics, epidemiology, nutrition, population health and healthcare management.
- Public Health bachelor of science degree - The program offers two options: community health/health promotion and health sciences.
- Physical Therapy doctoral degree program - The only program offered by a public institution in Massachusetts.
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner program - The nation's first program.
Visit our Programs of Study to see all our degree offerings.