We offer many opportunities for you to explore your potential
Unique advantages of the Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences
Our most important goal is to support your success in the Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences at UMass Lowell (UML). We offer many opportunities to help you be successful, including:
- Our Health Sciences Hub is a designated space in the Health and Social Sciences building where you can meet with your advisor, study and get tutoring help. Rooms include anatomical models of cells, skeletons, muscle structures and organs.
- Interprofessional Education prepares you to work across disciplines to provide the best care and promote health once you’re working in your field.
- First-year students get help from a faculty advisor and two College-based Advisors.
- Health Education Academic Living & Learning Community residence hall is where you can live with students with similar majors.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities provide real-world experiences.
- The DifferenceMaker Idea Challenge gives you opportunities to develop innovative solutions to real world problems.
Helpful Links and Student Policies
Please review our policies regarding background checks, drug screening and social media.