Several adjustments may need to be made to your computer settings in order to fully utilize these forms. Job Aid for Settings (doc).

All Budget Office forms should be submitted electronically by email to:


What Journal Form Should I Use?

*If you run into problems opening the journal forms, there may be an issue with your operating system. Please contact the UMass Lowell Help Desk for assistance.

Job Aids

Access Request Forms

UMass Lowell faculty, staff and student employees can request access to the Financials, Human Resources and Student Information System using the links displayed below. If you are a new hire or an existing user who needs to make changes to your current access, complete the appropriate form. The forms will be routed to your manager for approval and then to the appropriate Data Custodians for authorization. Use the same log-in credentials as your campus email account - your full UMass Lowell email account ( or and the corresponding password.