Let us know how we can assist you.

For urgent matters contact the Facilities Management service line at 978-934-2601.

Request Service

Submit your request for services via our easy-to-use online form. We'll respond promptly. You can use the form for requests and inquiries such as:

  • Requesting minor repairs
  • Adjusting room temperature
  • Changing locks
  • Signage
  • Minor relocation/moving assistance
  • Minor furniture & furnishings requests

Get Maps and Floor Plans

Visit Facilities Information Systems for maps, floor plans and other similar information about the campus environment.