- Ensuring the fiscal processes of Facilities Management are aligned with the demands of University’s policies, procedures and business systems and to ensure an efficient, customer-focused organization.
- Financial and management information development and reporting including capital, operating and deferred maintenance budgets.
- Human Resource administration including employee development.
- Oversight of office and administrative functions and business equipment infrastructure.
- Procurement processes administration and interface with financial systems.
- Department-wide customer feedback and performance data and benchmarking.
- Business continuity planning; business process documentation; and continuous process redesign/improvement.
- Facilities related IT/systems support and website maintenance.
Facilities Business Operations is responsible for fiscal, personnel, administrative and business services that support all divisions of Facilities Management in achieving superior performance and customer service by: