A graduate in Meteorology and Atmospheric Science will be able to:
- Understand physical and chemical processes in an earth systems context.
- Apply knowledge of meteorology and atmospheric dynamics for weather forecasting and analysis of weather and climate patterns.
- Explain climate dynamics and climate variability and analyze patterns of climate change and impacts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of air pollution and air pollution control.
- Critically evaluate scientific data.
- Demonstrate computational, quantitative and oral/written language competence.