We offer custom tours and programs for diverse groups with a variety of outcomes in mind. Whether you want to take your family and friends on a sunset tour, teach your scout troop about water safety and environmental stewardship or provide a team building experience for your office, we have something for everyone!
We will typically use the lesson plan and itinerary from our standard programs (2 Hour Tour, Kayak Basics, Sunset Paddle, Evening Paddle) for these custom programs on the Merrimack River. If you are looking for something completely new, we may be able to do that too! Custom programs may be run from late May through late October.
Our typical group size limit is 21 people. Minimum group size is six or more. Please contact us about your group and how we can set up a great program that meets your needs!
|Standard Programs (2-3 Hours)||$30-40 per person|
|River Cleanup Programs||$15-20, flexible pricing depending on your group|
Questions to consider when planning for a custom group paddle:
- What are my group's goals? What outcomes are we looking for?
- How many people?
- What date and time? It's helpful to get a few options from your group in case your first choice is not available.
- Who are the people in my group? Do they have any special needs of any kind? Are accommodations available in order for them to be able to participate?
- How old are the participants? Will they need parent or guardian permission?
- Groups will be provided with specific registration links to share with your group after booking.
- We may ask for a roster 3-7 days prior to your scheduled program to ensure all participants' registrations & waivers are complete.
- A deposit of half is due upon booking to reserve your boats and instructors unless arranged otherwise.
- It is recommended that you review our Plan Your Visit page for more information, including all Kayak Center policies.
We ask for a deposit of half the expected cost in order to reserve the trip and put staff on the schedule. The deposit is typically non-refundable unless we cancel due to the weather; that is somewhat rare and is most usually either high winds or thunderstorms. We'll be in touch with you the day before or morning of to let you know if that is the case.
Please note, rain is not a reason that we cancel! Rain is actually a really great time to be on the water, it's very calm and memorable for most people to spend time in the rain. If your group decides not to come or you have fewer people than you reserved for, you would not be eligible for a refund.
Schedule a Custom Program
To schedule a custom program please contact Kate Ford, Outdoor Programs Coordinator and Boathouse Manager by phone at 978-934-1549 or by email: email@example.com.
Note: We recommend you complete your request at least two weeks in advance of your preferred date.