New England Residents May Be Eligible for Reduced Tuition
The New England Regional Student Program (NERSP) is a tuition program for out-of-state students with a permanent address in New England. It’s administered by the New England Board of Higher Education and lowers the overall cost of out-of-state tuition by approximately $6,500.
- Available for all undergraduate degree programs if enrolled full-time.*
- Students with a permanent residence in Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont qualify for the NERSP discount.
- No additional application is required.
- You’ll still be eligible to apply for financial aid through other sources if you’re accepted into NERSP.
- Visit The Solution Center for more information on tuition and fees.
Register online to receive more information about this program and undergraduate admissions options.
*If you are a current student who enrolled before fall 2019 please review your options with The Solution Center.