Facilitation Skills Training Video Series
These videos are part of the Healthy workplace Participatory Program Toolkit. You can apply the skills in these videos when working with any team.
This training series will teach you how to use specific components of the CPH-NEW Healthy Workplace Participatory Program toolkit, adapting them to your organization’s needs. The materials are suitable for organizations at any level of experience with worksite health and safety programs.
- Introducing the HWPP 2.0 Online Toolkit (Oct. 9, 2019) [1:04]
- Assessing Readiness: Is the Healthy Workplace Participatory Program Right for Your Organization? (Coming soon!)
- Making the Pitch: Introducing the CPH-NEW Healthy Workplace Participatory Program for Total Worker Health (Sept. 16, 2015) [50:34]
- Identify Health and Safety Priorities (April 1, 2014) [59:35]
- Build Your Program Team (March 18, 2014) [1:01]
- Get Ready for Program Start-up (Coming soon!)
- Intro. to Healthy Workplace Participatory Program (Jan. 14, 2014) [51:57]
Facilitation Skills Resources
- The Community Toolbox from the University of Kansas Work Group for Community Health and Development provides reading material on conducting effective meetings, developing facilitation skills, capturing what people say, and leading group discussions.