Steering Committee, preferably with involvement from the Design Team
Collect information on the effectiveness of an intervention, both during the early stages and in its later (developed) form. Use this information to guide decisions regarding the intervention.
- Review the selection criteria (from IDEAS Step 3).
- Developa plan for how you will collect and review data on the implementation process and the intervention results.
- Use the data to make improvements and refine the intervention as needed.
- Verify (at least monthly) that the intervention is receiving adequate resources, and that it is showing signs of success.
- Be open to adapting the intervention for even greater success. If possible, involve the Design Team in the adaptations.