The Robert J. Manning School of Business at UMass Lowell has a long history of educating global business leaders.
Through programs in Accounting, Analytics & Operations Management, Entrepreneurship, Finance, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, and Marketing, we provide students with the broad range of skills necessary for success.
The Manning School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. This is the highest level of business school accreditation an institution can achieve in the United States.
The Manning School of Business is part of the innovation district on UMass Lowell's North Campus, along with the Francis College of Engineering and the Saab Emerging Technologies and Innovation Center (ETIC). Our building is also walking distance to University Crossing, where Undergraduate Admissions, student services, the university bookstore, and Crossroads Cafe' are located.
U.S. News & World Report rankings (February 2022)
- #10 in Best Online Master's in Business Programs for Veterans (Excluding MBA)
- #21 in Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans
- #23 in Best Online Bachelor's Programs for Veterans
- #21 in Best Online Master's in Business Programs (Excluding MBA)
- #31 in Best Online MBA Programs
- #35 in Best Online Bachelor's Programs
Other Business School Rankings
- #18 in Best Online MBA in 2021 by Fortune Education
- #31 Top Online MBA by Princeton Review – 2021 Best Business Schools
- #33 in Best Online MBA in 2021 by Poets & Quants
- One of the most affordable online MBAs in 2021 by Poets & Quants
- “Tier One” in Global MBA Rankings by CEO Magazine
The Pulichino Tong Business Center
- The Pulichino Tong Business Center, home of the Manning School of Business, has 54,801 square feet of space with classrooms on the first and second floors and faculty offices on the second, third and fourth floors.
- Our state-of-the-art Trading Room, located on the first floor of the Pulichino Tong Business Center, is outfitted with 15 Bloomberg terminals and prepares students for careers in the financial services sector.
- The Pulichino Tong Building also earned a GoldLEED Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) in 2017 for energy efficiency, water conservation, and use of sustainable materials in construction and design.
- 2,510 undergraduates enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program as of Fall 2021, including online students.
- Undergraduate concentrations available in:
- 252 students are registered in the Honors College.
- 372 students are pursuing two concentrations.
- 612 bachelor's degrees were conferred in 2019-2020
- Fall 2021: 314 first year students, 148 transfer students
- Average undergraduate class size: 29.1 students
|Concentration||Number of Students (Fall 2021)|
|Analytics & Operations Management||87|
|Management Information Systems||191|
|B.S. Business Administration Online||274|