One Drive for Business is our new collaboration tool for storing and sharing work files. These files can be synchronized across all of your devices and accessed anywhere, anytime, both online and offline.
OneDrive For Business restrictions/limitations
For more information, please visit OneDrive for Business Restrictions and Limitations.
Installing and Using OneDrive for Business
You can always use OneDrive for Business by opening a web browser and going to http://onedrive.uml.edu/. Login using your UMass Lowell credentials. Learn more about OneDrive for Business Site.
- OneDrive for Business sync app creates a folder on your computer to store files locally. Open Computer form your Start menu. Under Favorites, you should see OneDrive for Business folder.
- If you do not have the OneDrive for Business sync app, follow the instructions:
- Make sure to uninstall the old version OneDrive (Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program)
- Login apps.uml.edu using your UMass Lowell credentials
- Under the Downloads, click Install OneDrive for Business. At the bottom of this page, click Install button. The application will install automatically
- After the installation, visit Get Started with the OneDrive for Business (log in may required) for how to link your UMass Lowell email address with OneDrive.
- Scroll down to Method 2: If you already have a personal account signed in to OneDrive
- Follow the instructions to finish the setup
For questions, please contact the IT Service desk at 978-934-4357.