IT Service Desk
Each year, 15,000 students submit more than 40,000 service requests, and IT has answers for them all, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
IT provides end-user support for the more than 1,400 faculty and staff members on the UMass Lowell campus. The call center handles over 10,000 service requests annually and resolves more than 6,000 desktop issues each year.
We understand that you need specialized support. Here is some online help you may access at any time, any day.
You can also request help in four ways:
- Enter your own service desk ticket: helpdesk.uml.edu
- Email: Help@uml.edu
- Phone: (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- On campus, dial ext. 4-4357 or 978-934-4357
- To call toll free: 866-435-7437
- University Crossing, Suite M50 - 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- O'Leary Library, 1st floor - during the academic year 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lydon Library, 1st floor - 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.