UMass Lowell's commitment to affordability includes reasonably priced tuition and fees that total about one half of those at comparable private institutions, as well as a wide range of scholarships, financial aid and paid internships on campus.
Last year, the university awarded more than $100 million in financial aid. The university offers several reduced tuition programs for qualifying students.
Tuition, Fees & Aid
Scholarships, Assistantships & Fellowships
- Teaching & Research Assistantships
- Private Scholarships & Fellowships
- Provost's Graduate Fellowship
- Veteran's Graduate Fellowship
- Dean's Graduate Fellowship
- Double River Hawk Graduate Fellowship
- Double River Hawk Fellowship for UMass Alumni
- Graduate Online & Professional Studies - Graduate Fellowships
For more information about government aid visit the Federal Student Aid website.