Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs
- Bioengineering Option
- Nanomaterials Engineering Option
- Nuclear Engineering Option
UMass Lowell's undergraduate Chemical Engineering program and the Nuclear Engineering option in Chemical Engineering are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
- Master of Science in Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering, Energy Engineering, Renewable Option, Nuclear
- Combined B.S.E./M.S.E.
- Biotechnology and Bioprocessing
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Modeling, Simulation and Control of Systems and Processes
- Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nuclear Engineering (Ph.D.)
UMass Lowell's graduate Chemical and Nuclear Engineering program is accredited by the Academic Quality Assessment & Development (AQAD) process.