The BLA Concentration in Digital Media is designed for students seeking to become social media producers, camera operators, directors, and media professionals. The concentration provides students with an introduction to the digital media world with an emphasis on social media, Digital TV Broadcasting and Digital Film-making.
The BLA concentration in Digital Media consists of 18 credits.
A minimum of 6 courses in Digital Media.
- DGMD.1000 Introduction to Digital Media
- DGMD.1100 Introduction to Digital Media Production
- DGMD.2510 / DGMD.3400 Video Production for Digital Media / Lighting Principles
- 1 Digital Media course at the 3000-4000 level
- 2 Digital Media courses at any level
Please refer to course listing in undergraduate catalog for a complete list of Digital Media courses.