We offer custom tours and programs for diverse groups with a variety of outcomes in mind. Whether you want to take your family and friends on a sunset tour, teach your scout troop about water safety and environmental stewardship or provide a team building experience for your office, we have something for everyone! Custom Programs are available for groups of six or more. We will typically use the lesson plan and itinerary from our standard programs (2 Hour Tour, Kayak Basics, Sunset Paddle, Evening Paddle) for these custom programs on the Merrimack River. If you are looking for something completely new, we may be able to do that too! Custom programs may be run from late April through late October. Our typical group size limit is 21 people. Please contact us about your group and we can set up a great program that meets your needs!
|Custom Groups||Standard Programs (2-3 Hours)||River Cleanup Programs|
|UMass Lowell||$20 per person||Contact us for Pricing|
Questions to consider when planning for a custom group paddle:
- What are my group's goals? What outcomes are we looking for?
- How many people?
- What date and time? It's helpful to get a few options from your group in case your first choice is not available.
- Who are the people in my group? Do they have any special needs of any kind? Are accommodations available in order for them to be able to participate?
- How old are the participants? Will they need parent or guardian permission?
- Groups will be provided with specific registration links to share with your group after booking.
- We may ask for a roster 24 hours prior to your scheduled program to ensure all participants' registrations & waivers are complete.
- A deposit of half is due upon booking to reserve your boats and instructors unless arranged otherwise.
- It is recommended that you review our Plan Your Visit page for more information, including all Kayak Center policies.
Schedule a Custom Program
To schedule a custom program please contact Kate Ford, Outdoor Programs Coordinator and Boathouse Manager by phone at 978-934-1549 or by email: email@example.com.
Note: We recommend you complete your request at least two weeks in advance of your preferred date.