The University of Massachusetts’ Unified Procurement Services Team (UPST) and UMass Lowell have launched a Managed Print Services platform known as Supply Logic.
You can purchase items such as, stationery (letterheads, envelopes, and note cards), collateral (banners, signs, booklets, oversized checks), UMass Lowell branded goods, and other custom print items with directly though BuyWyas with the vendor SupplyLogic. The SupplyLogic / DSSL punchout catalog is available in the Office Supplies and Services category of BuyWays, the University purchasing platform.
This resource will provide the UMass Lowell community with an easy ordering experience, high print quality and affordable pricing.
UPST and SupplyLogic have invited all UMass Lowell print suppliers to join the SupplyLogic supplier portal. When receiving a quote from SupplyLogic, you will have the option to select from a Massachusetts or national supplier.
Through SupplyLogic you will be able to:
- Order directly from the SupplyLogic punchout catalog
- Request custom print jobs using the Quote & Question form
- Enter your non-catalog request into BuyWays
Where can I find resources for additional information SupplyLogic?
Please visit the UPST Resources Forms and Job Aids webpage, scroll down to “SupplyLogic Deployment” and reference Lowell.
You can also review UMass Lowell Managed Print Services Program frequently asked questions (FAQ).
Who can I contact if I have a question or need support?
- For general questions about the ordering process, BuyWays system, or logos/branding email UPST at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about order status and quotes for custom work, email SupplyLogic at: email@example.com.
- For questions about the changes or concerns for the UMass Lowell process, email Print Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org.