What We Do
The Mail Services team sorts and delivers inter-campus and U.S. Postal Service mail.
- Sort and deliver incoming mail
- Pick up, meter and send out all UMass Lowell-related outgoing mail
Zip+4 Numbers, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Zip+4 Numbers, University of Massachusetts Lowell (pdf)
A comprehensive listing of all university departments that should use the U.S. Post Office's Zip+4 coding in their address lines.
Office of Research Integrity
The Office of Research Integrity was established to work with faculty, staff, and students to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations that invoke export controls. Visit the Office of Research Integrity website for contact information and export request forms.
Faculty & Staff Mail Room
100 Pawtucket Street
Lowell, MA 01854
(Note: North Campus departments should continue to use 1 University Ave., Lowell, MA 01854 as the main mailing address.)
August 29, 2023 - December 22, 2023
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays: Closed
Contact the Faculty & Staff Mail room:
- Main phone: 978-934-2377
- Email: Mail_Services@uml.edu