One Drive for Business is our new collaboration tool for storing and sharing work files. These files can be synchronized across all of your devices and accessed anywhere, anytime, both online and offline.
OneDrive For Business Restrictions/Limitations
For more information, please visit OneDrive for Business Restrictions and Limitations.
Installing and Using OneDrive for Business
- OneDrive for Business sync app creates a folder on your computer to store files locally. Open Computer form your Start menu. Under Favorites, you should see OneDrive for Business folder.
- If you do not have the OneDrive for Business sync app, follow the instructions:
- Download OneDrive for Windows
- After download, double click on the OneDriveSetup.exe file
- A status bar will indicate it's being installed. "Preparing for first use"
- Click the start button and open the OneDrive application.
- Enter your University email address and click "Sign in"
- Download OneDrive on Mac App Store
- After the installation, visit Getting Started with OneDrive for Business on Mac (log in may required) for how to link your UMass Lowell email address with OneDrive.
- Scroll down to Method 2: If you already have a personal account signed in to OneDrive
- Follow the instructions to finish the setup