The Department of Music offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Bachelor of Music with Emphasis in Music Business
- Bachelor of Music Studies (teaching preparation)
- Bachelor of Music in Performance
- Bachelor of Music with Emphasis in Sound Recording Technology (SRT)
- Bachelor of Music in Composition for New Media
- Master of Music Education (Teaching Certification)
- Master of Music in Music Education (Research Thesis/Project option)
- Master of Music in Music Education (Community Music option)
In addition, the department offers a five-year dual-degree program combining the Bachelor of Music in Music Studies with the Master of Music in Music Teaching. This program leads to initial teacher licensure.