Environmental fate of emerging contaminants; Low-cost water treatment; Environmental systems modeling
- Ph D: Civil and Environmental Engineering, (2010), University of Virginia - Charlottesville, VA
- MSc: Environmental Engineering, (2005), University of the Philippines - Manila, Philippines
- BSc: Chemical Engineering, (2000), University of the Philippines - Manila, Philippines
- Pagsuyoin SA, Santos JR (Accepted, 2021) Modeling Regional Impacts and Resilience to Water Service Disruptions in Urban Economies. Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science.
- Santos JR, Yip C, Thekdi S, Pagsuyoin SA (2020). Workforce, Economy, Infrastructure, Geography, Hierarchy, and Time (WEIGHT): Reflections on the Plural Dimensions of Disaster Resilience. Risk Analysis 40(1): 43-67.
- Pagsuyoin SA, Santos JR, Salcedo G, Yip C (2019) Spatio-Temporal Drought Risk Analysis Using GIS-based Input Output Modeling In Modeling Spatial and Economic Impacts of Disasters; Y Okuyama and Rose A, editors; Springer; 375-397.
- Pagsuyoin SA, Luo J, Latayan J (2019) Temporal Trends in Opioids-Related Overdose Deaths and Prescription Rates in Massachusetts. IEEE SIEDS. DOI: 10.1109/SIEDS.2019.8735614
- Pagsuyoin SA, Luo J, Bello D (2019) Detection of Stimulant Drugs in Sewage and Community Consumption of Stimulant Drugs in Northeastern United States In Wastewater-based Epidemiology: Estimating Community Consumption of Drugs and Diets; B Subedi, editor; American Chemical Society; 167-183
- Hosseinzadeh Z, Pagsuyoin SA, Kumaraswamy P, Monem M (2017) Decision-making in Irrigation Networks: Selecting Appropriate Canal Structures Using Multi-Attribute Decision Analysis. Science of the Total Environment 601: 177-185.
- Couperus NP, Pagsuyoin SA, Bragg L, Servos M (2016) Occurrence and distribution of antimicrobials in a mixed-use watershed. Science of the Total Environment 541: 1581-1591.
- Pagsuyoin SA, Lung WS, and Colosi LM (2012) Predicting Endocrine-Disrupting Compounds Concentrations in a River Mixing Zone. Chemosphere 87: 1111-1118