The Entrepreneurship Minor is intended to introduce UMass Lowell students to the basic concepts and tools necessary to think entrepreneurially, identify opportunities and acquire knowledge about how to convert and pursue opportunities. It will prepare students to either start their own ventures, work in an establish company as an entrepreneur, work with other entrepreneurs or understand how to effectively work in today’s global business environment. A Minor in Entrepreneurship consists of 18 credits. Students must earn a minimum of a 2.700 GPA in the six courses to earn the minor.
Choose four from the following:
- ENTR.3620 Corporate Entrepreneurship
- ENTR.4630 Managing Innovation
- ENTR.4640 Financing Emerging Business Enterprises
- ENTR.4100 Global Entrepreneurship and Innovation – I
- ENTR.4110 Global Entrepreneurship and Innovation – II
- ENTR.4960 Entrepreneurial Strategy Implementation (capstone with engineering, science, etc.)
For more information, please contact the Manning School of Business.