The Campus Rec. Complex is currently open to all students, faculty, and staff. CRC paid members will regain access to complex on July 1.
Campus Rec. Complex Information
- The Campus Recreation Complex consists of turf soccer fields, lacrosse fields, intramural fields, and a rugby field.
- Tennis Courts - Two tennis courts are available for recreational use. The courts can also be converted to street hockey courts. Faculty, staff, students, and paid CRC members can reserve a court online or they can call the Campus Recreation Center directly at 978-934-5080 to make their reservation. Reservations are limited to one hour each day per person, and can only be made one day in advance.
- There are free equipment rentals for the rink that patrons can checkout inside the CRC. Items available for checkout include: figure/hockey skates, hockey pucks, hockey sticks, and hockey nets.
- Equipment Check Out - Soccer balls, frisbees, footballs, tennis rackets, and other sports related equipment is available free of charge with a valid UMass Lowell U-CARD inside the Campus Recreation Center.
- Daily Use Lockers (located outside storage building inside complex)
- Water Fountains