Students Helping Students
Peer Advisors are undergraduate students thoroughly trained and able to assist their peers in identifying campus resources, navigating SiS, and providing the kind of UMass Lowell (UML) process hacks that only a fellow student can provide.
Among other skills, Peer Advisors can assist with:
- Advisement Reports
- Class Search
- Identifying campus offices for process-related questions
- General help with understanding requirements, such as Breadth of Knowledge, and policies, such as Withdrawal deadlines.
When & Where to Find Peer Advisors
Please make note that some peer advisors are available both on campus and virtually during the same time period in order to provide more availability to the campus community.
Virtual via Zoom
- Monday: Noon - 5 p.m. and 5-9 p.m.
- Tuesday: Noon - 5 p.m. and 5-9 p.m.
- Wednesday: Noon - 5 p.m. and 5-9 p.m.
- Thursday: Noon - 5 p.m. and 5-9 p.m.
Want to be a Peer Advisor?
Do you have work study and need a job? We are hiring Peer Advisors. If you are interested in working with a team of students, helping your peers, and developing tools to educate them on how to navigate UMass Lowell systems successfully, we can train you. Check JobHawk or contact us for more information.