The Printed Electronics Research Collaborative (PERC) is a strategic partnership between industry, university and government. It includes companies of all sizes, public and private universities, and U.S. Department of Defense and New England partners to strengthen and expand the region’s capabilities in printed and flexible electronics.
The goals of PERC include:
- Establish a world-class Additive Manufacturing (AM) and Printed Electronics (PE) research center rooted in real world applications
- Solicit member organizations providing premier elements of the Printed Electronics Supply Chain
- Focus on companies with a presence in New England Region
- Leverage State funding [Mass Tech Collaborative] in the form of a 3:1 match
- Initially focus on DoD applications cluster
- Provide training for future PE engineers and scientists
We are currently recruiting Ph.D. and M.S. Students to work in Printed Electronics for RF and MW Applications. You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Please contact us for more information.