Access links to the outline and platform of each short course we offer:
- Industrial Bioprocessing Course (Virtual, February 1-March 5, 2021)
BioTnet Short Courses
BioTnet (Biomanufacturing Training Network) is a collaborative training network building workforce training and development solutions for the U.S. biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry. The National Institute for Innovation in Manufacturing Biopharmaceuticals (NIIMBL) supported training network is in its pilot stage and includes UMass Lowell, UMass Dartmouth, Mass Biologics, and MIT with industry input from Merck & Co., Pfizer, and Millipore Sigma.
- Industrial Lyophilization Training (February 8-10, 2021)
- Viral Vectors for Gene Therapy – Manufacturing (March 9-11,2021)
- Bioprocess Data Analytics and Machine Learning (Virtual, October 12-14, 2020)
- Statistics 101 and Quality Control for Biopharmaceuticals (January 11-13, 2021)