- Designs and implements diversity, inclusion, workforce planning, and management initiatives, based on best practices
- Provides guidance to address and resolve matters related to civil rights including, among others, employment discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual assault
- Offers alternate resolution services, when appropriate
- Provides guidance and support to attract and retain diverse students, faculty and staff
- Reviews concerns in accordance with the university’s equal opportunity Guidelines
EOO welcomes the opportunity to hear from you to discuss these services.
This “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” poster (pdf) provides an overview of many relevant equal opportunity laws.