To qualify for university degrees, all baccalaureate candidates are required to:
- Obtain a 2.000 (C) average in their total course of study
- Complete a minimum of 120 semester credits
- Fulfill the minimum residency requirement designated for university day courses and for each major
- Complete all curriculum requirements and minimum averages in majors specified by the college in which they are enrolled and department(s) in which they are majoring
- Complete the university Core Curriculum requirements
For more details on university requirements, please refer to academic policies.
The policies below apply to all the students in the College of Fine Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences.