Getting Started

New staff and faculty members must first complete the New Faculty/Staff Request for Services Form (pdf). This form must be signed by your supervisor or department head.

Bring the completed form to UCard, Access and Parking Services (UCAPS) in University Crossing with your driver's license or other form of identification. A staff member will take your picture and give you your UCard within a few minutes.


While getting your UCard, you should also apply for a parking decal. Please bring your vehicle registration with you to expedite this process. If you forget your registration, you can go online to the MyParking Self-Service Website instead; your decal will be delivered directly to your departmental office unless you designate otherwise.


In addition, your UMass Lowell e-mail account will also be assigned to you within two business days. Please contact the Help Desk at 978-934-HELP (4357) for assistance accessing your e-mail account after this time. Visit the UMass Lowell Information Technology Email page for more information.