The Solution Center gives you the tools and information you need to register, pay your bill, or apply for financial aid allowing you to stay focused on being a student.
- Expedited electronic official transcripts now available! Request transcript information.
- Spring Invoices - the next invoice due date is March 10. Outstanding balances after this date may be subject to a financial hold and late fee. Review payment options.
- Financial Aid Disbursements began on February 3. Please check your To Do List to ensure you have completed all 2016/2017 to do list items.
- Refund notifications will be sent to your UML Email Address. All refunds will automatically be mailed to your mailing address in SiS if you are not signed up for direct deposit. Visit Enrolling in Direct Deposit .
- 2017/2018 FAFSA is now available! Complete the new FASA application by the March 1 priority deadline.
- 2017/2018 UML Department Scholarship Application period is now OPEN! Current students can apply for scholarships between February 1 and March 31. Scholarships Applications.
- 1098-T forms were mailed on January 25 and are available for viewing in SiS. Additional 1098-T information.
- Health Insurance: The Spring Health Insurance wavier deadline is March 10. Review Health Insurance requirements.
Get Financial Aid Questions Answered 24/7
UMass Lowell has launched the award-winning GetAnswers online video service! Answers to all your financial aid related questions and much more are now at your fingertips 24/7.
Find the Perfect Schedule for You
The Schedule Builder allows you to enroll in the perfect schedule from your mobile device. You can enter breaks, add to your current classes, lock in selections as you browse, generate possible schedule combinations and even sort possible schedules by preference - all without having to log into SiS. Schedule Builder is part of the NOW Student Dashboard and requires logging in with your student email address.
Try Schedule Builder