The Solution Center gives you the tools and information you need to register, pay your bill, or apply for financial aid allowing you to stay focused on being a student.
- Annual Tuition & Fees: Rates for 2017-2018 are anticipated to be available mid-late July. Please check back for additional updates.
- Enrollment in TMS Payment Plans for 2017-2018 is now available. TMS Payment plan information.
- Expedited electronic official transcripts are now available! Request transcript information.
- Fall 2017 Registration: Registration is now open. Access Schedule Builder.
- 2017/2018 FAFSA If you have not done so already, please complete the new FAFSA application as soon as possible.
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) will be unavailable until fall 2017. Other options are available to complete your FAFSA.
Get Financial Aid Questions Answered 24/7
UMass Lowell has launched the award-winning GetAnswers online video service! Answers to all your financial aid related questions and much more are now at your fingertips 24/7.
Find the Perfect Schedule for You
The Schedule Builder allows you to enroll in the perfect schedule from your mobile device. You can enter breaks, add to your current classes, lock in selections as you browse, generate possible schedule combinations and even sort possible schedules by preference - all without having to log into SiS. Schedule Builder is part of the NOW Student Dashboard and requires logging in with your student email address.
Try Schedule Builder