RES Is Live!
As the first step in the proposal process a Proposal Development Record must be completed and submitted through the Research Enterprise Solutions (RES) System. This application will not only be used to notify the Office of Research Administration (ORA) of the proposal submission, but also route to the appropriate signatories for their required approvals prior to ORA’s proposal review and submission. The application replaces the former Application for Proposal Routing and Approvals (APRA).
- RES Dashboard
- RES Build Forms - Required Proposal Internal Forms (if applicable)
- Descriptions of each RES Build Form can be found at the links below.
- Job Aids and Training Videos
- Proposal Development Support
- Internal Deadlines
- Proposal Development Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Future RES Offerings