Total Worker Health® Consultative service
Are you interested in implementing Total Worker Health® in your organization? Let CPH-NEW help you get ready.
Assessing readiness and gaining management support is essential for program start-up. CPH-NEW has resources, tools and expertise to help you facilitate the TWH start-up process.
- Consultative conversations - Center staff is available to assist you with planning and getting ready for introducing Total Worker Health (TWH).
- Organizational readiness guides: Access our tools on the Get Ready for Program Start-up webpage.
- Organizational Readiness Assessment survey tools
- Center staff is available to assist you with administering an in-depth readiness self-assessment survey. You will receive a detailed diagnostic feedback report to help you get started with implementing a participatory TWH Program.
- Try our 5 minutes interactive survey in your organization. You can self-administer this survey with other program leaders in your organization.