The Office of Study Abroad and International Experiences is responsible for coordinating study abroad opportunities on campus.
- General inquiries by email to: StudyAbroad@uml.edu
- Director - Fern MacKinnon, email: Fern_MacKinnon@uml.edu
- Asst. Director - Emily Zeitsev, email: Emily Zeitsev@uml.edu
- Program Assistant - Jenna Kapp, email: Jenna_Kapp@uml.edu
Graduate and Professional Studies Center, Suite 150
839 Merrimack St.
Lowell, MA 01854
Phone - 978-934-4660
- Instagram: @studyabroaduml
- Facebook: @StudyAbroadAtUMassLowell
- Twitter: @StudyAbroadUML
International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO)
- Executive Director Sal Mazzone
- ISSO website
ISSO is responsible for:
- All paperwork and logistics necessary for international faculty and student exchanges/visits;
- Advising current and potential students on compliance with academic and immigration regulations;
- Providing assistance with work authorization information and processing;
- Facilitating the social security application process, advising on tax treaty benefits, and other processes of that nature; and
- Offering cultural adjustment assistance to students.