The Office of Study Abroad and International Experiences is responsible for coordinating study abroad opportunities on campus.
University Crossing, Suite 370
220 Pawtucket Street
Lowell, MA 01854
Phone - 978-934-4660
- Instagram: @studyabroaduml
- Facebook: @StudyAbroadAtUMassLowell
- Twitter: @StudyAbroadUML
International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO)
ISSO is responsible for:
- All paperwork and logistics necessary for international faculty and student exchanges/visits;
- Advising current and potential students on compliance with academic and immigration regulations;
- Providing assistance with work authorization information and processing;
- Facilitating the social security application process, advising on tax treaty benefits, and other processes of that nature; and
- Offering cultural adjustment assistance to students.