Our graduate certificates provide knowledge and expertise for today's rapidly changing workplace. Most graduate certificates may be applied toward a master's degree program. This is a great way to earn a graduate-level credential on the way to earning your master's.
How to Apply
|College, School or Program
|Francis College of Engineering
|Engineering Online Application
|Manning School of Business
|Business Online Application
|All Other Programs
|Centralized Application System
- There is a $50 application fee to apply to a graduate program and a $75 fee for graduate engineering and business programs.
- An official transcript indicating a completed bachelor’s degree is required. A Bachelor of Science in Engineering or a related field is required for Francis College of Engineering programs.
- Please note: If your bachelor's degree is from outside of the U.S., you may be required to have your transcript reviewed by an outside agency. Please see our international graduate application requirements section for more information on standardized testing.
- The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is not required for graduate certificate programs.
- You may apply to more than one certificate program but can only take 12 credits maximum before enrolling in an advanced degree. You must enroll in an advanced degree to complete more than one graduate certificate. Please visit the UMass Lowell Graduate Catalog for more information.
You will receive information about admissions decision via email and more information regarding next steps.
All materials received by the Office of Graduate Admissions become the property of that office and in no case will be given to the student or a third party.