Sound recording technology, music theory
Sound recording technology, music theory.
- Moylan, W.D. (2015). Teaching Listening. Audio Engineering Society UK 26th Conference: Audio Education
- Moylan, W.D. (2014). Understanding and crafting the mix: The art of recording (3). Focal Press
- Moylan, W.D. (2014). Pathways through Recording Analysis. Audio Engineering Society 137th International Conference
- Moylan, W.D. (2002). The art of recording: understanding and crafting the mix. Taylor & Francis
- Moylan, W.D. (1987). A Systematic Method for the Aural Analysis of Sound Sources in Audio Reproduction/Reinforcement, Communications, and Musical Contexts.
- Moylan, W.D. (1986). Aural Analysis of the Spatial Relationships of Sound Sources as Found in Two-Channel Common Practice.
Selected Artistic and Professional Performances and Exhibits
- Future Echoes from the Ancient Voices of Turtle Island Music Performance - Participation - Matthew J. Swallow - West Virginia University
- Two Suspended Images for Wind Controller Music Performance - Participation - Matthew J. Swallow - West Virginia University
- The Stolen Child Music Performance - Participation - Now is the Time (WRTI Radio (NPR station)) - Philadelphia, PA