The Electrical and Computer Engineering Department offers various undergraduate and graduate programs: Bachelor of Science, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, B.S/M.S combined 5-year program, graduate certificates and professional studies.
Bachelor of Science
The department offers four types of Bachelor of Science degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (B.S. in EE)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (B.S. in CP)
- Double Major: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EE/CS)
- Double Major: Electrical Engineering and Physics (EE/Physics)
Transfer: Jean-Francois Millithaler, Email: JeanFrancois_Millithaler@uml.edu, telephone: 978-934-3144.
Co-op Program: Please visit UMass Lowell Professional Cooperative Education Program
B.S./M.S. Combined 5-Year Program
An accelerated B.S./M.S. program in EE and CpE is offered by the ECE Department to encourage outstanding undergraduate students to continue at a graduate level.
For more information, go to: B.S./M.S. Combined 5-Year Program
For a complete list of certificates, please consult our: Graduate Certificates webpage.
Master of Science
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (M.S. in EE)
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering (M.S. in CP)
- Doctor of Philosophy - Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
Evening courses in Electronic Engineering Technology (EET) are offered by the Division of Graduate, Online & Professional Studies. Two degree options are available.
- Associate's degree: A.S. in Electronic Engineering Technology
- Bachelor's degree: B.S. in Electronic Engineering Technology