Students can easily find their textbooks and other course materials online at the River Hawk Shop by searching for each of their courses. No need to have your syllabus! Numerous options for new, used, rental, and digital are available, subject to availability. Your order can be prepared for pickup at the store at no additional cost or shipped.
Want a more personal experience? Visit the River Hawk Shop in University Crossing and staff will be able to lookup your schedule and prepare your order.
- Students can search by each course and section to confirm what course materials are required, optional, or which classes don’t require any materials at all
- Provides a single point of access to open educational resources and digital content
- Students can choose to have their purchases shipped or pick them up free in-store
- Select from new, used, rental or digital materials
- Use multiple tender types, including financial aid advancements, where available
How to view and purchase materials:
- Navigate to www.uml.edu/bookstore and select “Textbooks” from the top menu.
- From the dropdowns, select the term, department, course, and section.
- The course materials will appear with "required," "optional", “course materials are not required for this section” or "We have not yet received course material information for this course”. Students may select options to buy or rent for new, used and digital, if available. Select desired options and "Add to Cart."
- Repeat steps 2-3 for all other courses you have.
- Select the shopping cart icon from the top menu to complete your order.
- Select "Check Out" in your Order Summary to finalize your order. Your online order can be paid with credit card and/or Financial Aid/Scholarship.