Skip to Main Content

Spring classes begin Jan. 25 as fully remote, 25% transition to in-person Feb. 1. For more information, visit COVID website.

UCard Info for Vendor/Visitors

New Vendor, Visitor and Volunteer UCards

Getting Started

UCards are required for all vendors, visitors and volunteers. The card is needed to access parking lots, buildings, offices, labs and other UMass Lowell facilities and resources. Please print and complete the Request for Services Form (pdf). This form must be signed by a UMass Lowell supervisor or department head. 

Bring the completed form to UCard, Access and Parking Services (UCAPS) office in University Crossing, 220 Pawtucket St. with your driver's license or other form of identification. A staff member will take your picture and give you an ID card within a few minutes.


When getting your UCard, you should also apply for a parking permit. Please bring your vehicle registration with you.

UCard Renewal

All access privileges for vendor, visitor and volunteer UCards expire within one year. Unless otherwise stated on the application form, this defaults to July 1st of each year. The cards themselves are reusable and must not be discarded. Replacement cards cost $20. To have access privileges renewed, have your supervisor complete a new Request for Services Form (pdf) and check the "Renewal" box. This form may be mailed or faxed to the UCAPS Office at 978-934-4004.