OTC is located on the second floor of the Wannalancit Mill Business Center, 600 Suffolk St., Lowell, MA 01854. The Mill is near the heart of the Lowell downtown and adjacent to the Tsongas Arena.
600 Suffolk St. 2nd Floor
Lowell, MA 01854 USA
Get customized directions using UMass Lowell's interactive Google maps
- Follow Rte. 93 N to Rte. 495 S (about 25 miles).
- Take Exit 38 (also Route 38) toward LOWELL, and turn right at the light at the end of the ramp.
- Follow Rte. 38 for 1.7 miles, passing the intersection with Route 133 (Andover Street).
- At the next light, turn Left onto East Merrimack Street (at the turn, you’ll see the Hospital.
- Go 0.4 miles and turn Right onto Bridge Street.
- Turn Left at the next light (< 0.1 miles) onto French Street.
- After 0.2 miles, you will pass the High School on your left and French Street changes name to Father Morissette Blvd.
- Continue another 0.2 miles, passing the Tsongas Arena on your right, and turn Right onto Suffolk Street. You’ll see the 5-story brick Wannalancit Mill, marked by flags hanging from the building.
- Visitor Parking is 100 yards down Suffolk Street, on your right.
- The entrance to the building is on the corner of Suffolk and Father Morissette Blvd.
If you need a landmark, ask for directions to the Wannalancit Mills or to the Tsongas Arena.