Are you looking for ways to engage workers to enhance their health and well-being? Would you like to become more skillful when leading meetings?
Join CPH-NEW's training course to learn how to engage workers in a design process focused on employee safety, health and well-being. Learn from our team engagement experts how to implement the Design Team model used in the Healthy Workplace Participatory Program (HWPP). Following the completion of the program, participants will be able to lead a team in discussing ways to improve safety, health, and well-being while working remotely.
This training course meets using Zoom in three sessions. The total commitment is 10 hours. Class size is limited; registrations will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis. There is no registration fee.
Who is this training for?
- Anyone who is interested in implementing the HWPP in their workplace
- Those who have implemented the HWPP but want more experience implementing it virtually
Upcoming Total Worker Health (TWH) Facilitator Training Dates
- September 2022 Training Dates: September 7, September 14, and September 21
- October 2022 Training Dates: October 5, October 12, and October 19
- November 2022 Training Dates: November 2, November 9, and November 16
All sessions are 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST.
Cohorts are limited to 8 participants each. Attendance at all three sessions is required.
To request a spot on a waitlist for the course, please contact us by email at: email@example.com with subject line, “Waitlist – Facilitation Skills course.”
TWH Learning Labs
The CPH-NEW Total Worker Health Learning Lab is a continuous learning community. This bi-monthly learning lab is an opportunity for more advanced training on the Healthy Workplace Participatory Program, as well as important and emerging Total Worker Health topics. If you are looking for ways to engage your workforce in identifying and generating solutions to your organization's most pressing health, safety and well-being topics, our facilitator training and these learning labs are for you! This is where concept meets practice, by creating a space for you to network and learn with other trained facilitators who are helping to create a participatory Total Worker Health culture in their organizations.
Who is this learning community for?
- Those who have completed the Total Worker Health Facilitator training
- Anyone who has implemented the HWPP, or is interested in HWPP implementation
TWH Learning Lab dates and registration are coming soon!