Are you looking for ways to engage workers to enhance their health and well-being? Would you like to become more skillful when leading meetings?
Join CPH-NEW's training course to learn how to engage workers in a design process focused on employee safety, health and well-being. Learn from our team engagement experts how to implement the Design Team model used in the Healthy Workplace Participatory Program (HWPP). Following the completion of the program, participants will be able to lead a team in discussing ways to improve safety, health, and well-being while working remotely.
This training course meets using Zoom in three sessions. The total commitment is 10 hours. Class size is limited; registrations will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no registration fee.
Who Is This Training For?
- Professionals with responsibility for workplace programs related to occupational safety, health, well-being
- Worker leaders who advocate for workplace safety, health, well-being
- Anyone who is interested in implementing the Healthy Workplace Participatory Program (HWPP) in their workplace
- Those who have implemented the HWPP but want more experience implementing it virtually
Upcoming Training Dates
- All training sessions are scheduled from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Eastern time) on the first three Wednesdays of the month.
- Certificates of completion will only be available to participants who have attended all three training sessions.
|April 3, April 10, April 17
|April 2024 Learning Lab Registration Form
TWH Learning Labs: A Virtual Learning Community for Professionals
If you are looking for ways to engage your workforce in identifying and generating solutions to your organization's most pressing health, safety and well-being topics, our TWH Facilitator Training and the TWH Learning Labs are for you!
Our Learning Labs are where concept meets practice, by creating a space for you to network and learn with other professionals, including graduates of CPH-NEW's Facilitator Training, who are helping to create a participatory TWH culture in their organizations.
For more information and the dates of upcoming Learning Labs sessions, please view the TWH Learning Labs page.